The Insensitive Munitions European Manufacturers Group (IMEMG) is the voice of industry expertise in the field of IM technologies, regulations and policies.
Aiming for increased operational benefits for the Armed Forces, IMEMG:
- supports the harmonisation of international IM policies & regulations with an emphasis on domestic implementation methods;
- facilitates the enforcement of international standard for the manufacturing, storage, transport and testing of IM products during their entire life cycle;
- promotes IM policy, regulation and sharing of IM technological progress worldwide.
- HIRTENBERGER Defence Systems
- ARIANEGROUP SAS
- MBDA France
- NEXTER Munitions
- ROXEL France
- THALES LAS France
- AWE Plc
- BAE Systems – Land Systems UK
- CHEMRING Energetics UK Ltd
- MBDA – UK Ltd
- SAAB Dynamics AB
- NAMMO Raufoss AS
- LEONARDO SpA
- RWM Italia SpA
- MBDA Italia
- DIEHL Defence GmbH
- JUNGHANS Defence GmbH
- RHEINMETALL Waffe Munitions GmbH
- TDW Gesellschaft für verteidigungstechnische Wirksysteme mbH
Who are we ?
22 major companies from Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom, within the Armament Industry and being involved in
- the design, development or production of IM,
- their associated sub systems, and/or
- their associated technologies.