IMEMG members combine their expertise and activity together to promote the emergence of a joint European policy based on common and -agreed upon- standards.
They compare IM testing campaigns and analyses to harmonize information and individual positions regarding standards and specific requirements.
The working groups publish papers regularly, whenever relevant. See below a few presentations made to the Insensitive Munitions and Energetic Materials Technical Symposium
- IMEMTS Seville, Spain (2019)
- IMEMTS Portland, Oregon, USA (2018)
- IMEMTS Nashville, USA (2016)
- IMEMTS Rome, Italy (2015)
- IMEMTS San Diego, USA (2013)
- IMEMTS Las Vegas, USA (2012)
- IMEMTS Munich, Germany (2010)
- IMEMTS Bristol, UK (2006)
- IMEMTS Orlando, Florida, USA (2006)
- IMEMTS Bordeaux, France (2001)
IMEMG members assist the Procurement Agencies and the Armed Forces concerning the use, advantages, feasibility, compliance and costs of IM.
Seminars and workshops are the place to facilitate the exchange of information among the IM Community.
IMEMG develops relationships with other international organisations.